Down Time Up

lips to lips
For some odd reason, this photo wasn't lined up in the Instagram home page but it is on my list of photos. As if i really cared. hehe. But this picture captured my night; downtime with some pizzaz. My lips in pink against the white paper textured lip of the cup--- a living thing melding with a non living thing. A mammal against a non life. Is it pathetic? Is this my soul perched on a Starbucks cup? Pwede. Number one i don't normally like pink but here i am breaking bounds by slathering on a pink lip cream almost past midnight. What's funny is that at my age i am beginning to like the damn color--pink. I hated the color during the age when everyone was raving about it. Angsty rebel. Yeah, i am  so over it. Or maybe i have always been a late bloomer.

The drink of choice is chamomile tea. Soothing especially if sipped when everyone seems to be shutting down. I like it paired with a nice travel magazine and a cozy leather jacket with full on aircon blazing.

The night that went? We went to see Steven Soderbergh's Magic Mike. It was electric, no doubt, and would send an imaginary orgasm spitting between your legs if you are too naive and virgin. hehe. Giggles among girls inside the movie house is as natural as Monica Seles' grunts. It is definitely entertaining and more.

Hmmm... I will be judgemental since I have always viewed Channing Tatum as just an ordinary Hollywood guy with nothing but good looks to bet on. I think i took him seriously in this movie and not because he is serious here alright. Heck, he's a stripper but he's a damn good stripper with a natural acting air about him that doesn't make you squirm and cringe. The direction was a different thing---tasteful and indie in some way with all that yellowish tones. It didn't make me feel like I'm watching a slutty gay B movie even though most of it was all about steamy bodies, crotches and fuck dives on stage. Oh, i forgot, it is a love story too. And it's not about swoon and sweeping off the girls feet which is refreshing knowing the cliche of Channing Tatum's body! Ha! 

After that, I felt inspired. No, I didn't have an orgasm but the mind is spitting it in multiples since it was a good one. And it kept my engine running on something I've been aching to do. Inspiration in the form of a stripper movie done right.  Ah thank you tea, pink lipstick, Mr. Soderbergh, Mr. Tatum and Mr. Mconoughey too. Now let's perspire and do some hand jobs (and it's not what your dirty mind think it is).

Comments

  1. your starting to indite like papa dong :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts