wow disyembre

I cant even remember November (IT WAS THAT BUSY plus the big typhoon Haiyan) and now it's December. Ang bilis talaga ng panahon. It's the end of the year and now I'm about to ask myself, what have I been up to the past year? I don't know. haha. as in.  i'm still knocking myself out for this one big THING I havta do but I have many excuses... afraid to do it or basically busy busy busy. i'm sorry. I need some push, really.

but I have quite a few happy surprises every now and then. including the fact that I'm an accidental starbucks 'co-habitor'. yeah, but i'm not a med or law student here. I need a bit of quiet space for writing, a shot of espresso to punch my head out of imaginary bed zone and some nice Louis Armstrong. So for evidence purposes, I have the 2014 planner. plus another sticker and even the Coffee Bean stickers too.



And I'm not even a rabid sticker collector. So I guess, I really am busy. And the kids are noisy and uncontrollable as hell. I need an office with a big window, a day bed and a SMEG ref if I really want it that fancy. But for now, Starbucks will do that for me. SO back to my first day of the last labada stretch of the holidays. Please be good to me.

Comments

Popular Posts