Back

So I'm back in Manila and a year older. Just came from a holy week getaway in Bali, of course with friends.  I spent my birthday there, nothing too fancy since we're clad in normal suits for the walking and beaching about. Potato head beach club was nice for some boozing and lounging--- best for some buzz drinks and the usual talk about life and aging.

They gave me this piece of birthday tiramisu as a surprise, cool I thought. And then another tiramisu came to the other table who also had a birthday girl as well, so I greeted her happy birthday too and then she suddenly asked me for my age. I felt horrified by the question. haha. I had to retreat to my coccoon. felt like a friekin question in a beauty pageant. Though I have always felt dedma about my life digits it still gets me at gunpoint, ya know? Well, she turned out to be 23 and of course, I, was the opposite numerically speaking, being a 32 year old dog haha. I think my puson gave my age. I am becoming fat again in that area but somehow I looked younger when I am a bit sunog and kayumanggi. Thanks to the sweltering Bali sun. So yey for that!

I'm back to doing household tumblings with labadas and i'm glad I did some good. I am not so stressed thank God. Quite happy that I get to indulge in not so simple pleasures like travelling without a husband. hahaha. I'm a different universe in that aspect and it is OK. I want to expound on the Bali thing maybe in a few weeks or so. If the moment kicks in for me to write passionately about it. Right now, the kicking has to start in terms of my other stuff. yeah, like making curtains or ganchilyo. whatever comes.
   

Comments

Popular Posts