3am and soaring

I'm about to wrap the day and this is not the best time especially at my age.
I should be sleeping but I'm still here because i just have to chug it out or else this feeling will be a waste. It's almost the break of day and I am soaring high because of this music that was randomly chosen to me by spotify. Glory at 3am brought to you by this Madame.




Thank you Manay Aretha  for your pipes that shake off your beliefs and come back to them with a renewed faith. I love good sincere music, they just snap you out of your realities. They give you wings to fly so high that you come back to the world a little bit better. And yes, i felt divine, i felt the sun is about crack open and God is giving me the first few rays of the sun. And i welcome it. And it's all because of this damn music. Such power seeping into me, eh?

Good morning to you while i begin my good night sleep. Recharge my third decade of a body to battle out the mundane wonderful traps of life, like motherhood on 33 degrees of tropical heat. And hoping that another music comes by to give my soul little fist bumps to move and grind.


Have a good day. I mean it, have it.


Comments

Popular Posts