Crawling to December

I'm on a roll again. Oh God. Let me start with this relaxing stretch of a kitty named Sausage.


Because the month would be a stretch and this is how i want it to feel, hopefully, but I am aiming for the stars. Haha. In short, nah. Asa ka pa na ganyan ang feels.

And it doesn't even help that three of my co-writers will be in New York by December. New friekin York. Gusto ko tumalukbong sa inggit. And I am here slaving the rest of my neurons and full on writing mojo to slay another story for the tube. I am a teeny wee bit complaining but as these things go, I know it will be something to learn from. That's what comforts me at least, something new, something challenging. Something to make me shiver off my bones with fright and uncertainty. Well, it's not a really comforting thought eh?

May mga araw lang na minsan gusto ko maging pusa at ilakip ang sarili ko sa isang sulok. Pero matagal pa uli bago mangyari iyon. Kailangan kong maging mandirigma, manggising ng mga duwende at manganak muli ng mga tao sa utak ko. In short, kailangan kong gumawa ng pilot script. Parang ang dali sabihin ano? Pero hindi! Hindi! Hindi!

Honestly, a white space could be a dreadful thing really. It's the shortest horror story--- a blank word document.

Juice colored. Penge ng kaunting juice sa utak. Bukas na uli ang tindahan.




Comments

Popular Posts