Kumusta?

It's a lazy black Saturday here in my mudra's house. As i type, the scent of my brother's home made turbo broiled pork ribs is wafting through the air.  It smells like gourmet pig with salty herbs, i could almost take a bite from the air and taste them.

Hindi kami lumalabas pag holy week, bilang ayoko ding madaming kasabay sa mga supposed to be vacation places. Last year ko pa sinabi sa sarili ko na gusto ko pumuntang Japan this spring time para ma-experience ang sakura pero nga nga pa rin ang peg. It's fine, natuwa na lang ako sa mga post sa instagram ng mga taong nagbabakasyon.

At these times, I am usually doing some stuff for work pero somehow last night, i did some serious reflection.  I asked God na bigyan ako ng will power not to be swayed by this idea of some people who think that the money is the best gift in this world. Lately, na-push sa 'kin ang realization na I am within a few of them who think that way. Push is the word because I know it's there but dedma lang ako.

Walang masama sa pera at ako din gusto ko siya... pero to think that it's masarap (with all the paglalaway) to have a great amount of it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Thank you at nakaramdam ako ng discomfort because if i agreed and put myself in it i could be burning a hole in my heart that would lead me to push for different things in my life. Kaya ang nasabi ko sa sarili ko-- this is not what I want to feel towards money. All the other feelings could be valid but this is not my mojo...   Iba talaga kapag na mind set ka sa isang bagay, parang lahat ng steps mo is because of it and there in lies the danger of having a good life.

Oh and about money. Most of the stuff I am writing now is yet to be aired, hence wala pa kaming TF at sumaktong pumaso na ang aming konrata. Kaya nalungkot ako nung huli kong tignan ang aking atm--- ito ang sweldo ko noong nag-uumpisa pa lang ako sa TV. Nalungkot na natuwa dahil I can't believe i'd be seeing these figures again for the longest time. It was as if it was talking to me--- uy dati, ganito lang ang kinikita mo pero masaya ka na.  I stopped feeling sorry for it, just embraced it and forgot about it, after all may kaunti namang ipon and I have always believed na hindi ako mawawalan, in fact, dadami pa siya. It's just there, you just have to work for it.





 

Comments

Popular Posts