After Maths

Buhay pa 'ko 'day.

After an excruciating month na ako rin naman ang nagpalala, heto pa naman ako. I'm still here and I've gained some weight as i look down upon my puson na mukhang may fetus na dalawang buwan.
I am eating properly again thank God.

I am trying to wire myself to exercise on my free days but the weather prohibits me from moving. Medyo glacial phase ako sa umaga dahil I want to savor my time na wala akong inaasahang email at labada paglabas ko ng kwarto. Bukod doon, tamad lang ako at gusto ko maging tamad pagkatapos ko magkandda ugaga sa kasipagan ng ilang buwan. I deserve to be tamad.

 I haven't checked much on facebook except for some bad news about my beloved Ninang Norma who passed away. She lived her life well as I've read in some articles of her in the papers. She was a doyenne of sorts to Filipino artists and painters, a staunch patron and consumer of local culture. My dad calls her a freedom fighter. My God, those adjectives and descriptions I've read of her makes me want to question my own life. Am I even near that? Nah, malayo pa. But at least I was near her and I'm glad to have known her, be influenced by her in some aspects of my life.

And then death becomes another event to ponder on life and what you've been doing. After a few months makakalimutan mo na naman ang great issues about LIFE and we get back to rat race again. We're back to being rats again. Beautiful hardworking rats.

But I did get a life before becoming a rat--

1. I actually finished a book. Salamat Lord. Most of the time, I start a book and abandon it in the middle because of labada. Then i forgot where I put it.

2. I put up an online shop of sorts. Nothing big like Zalora. I sorted out my stuff and i want to get rid of them all. I posted them on this app that's similar to Instagram only that it's for selling (Carousell). I am thrilled with getting good photos of my shoes and some other things i want to sell. I am even more thrilled when someone likes it and i get hearts on that certain product. Oo, ako na ang millenial at nakakakuha ako ng small thrills sa heart. Pero hindi naman nila binibili. Haists.

3. I went to Pandin Lake in Laguna with my parents, kids and husband. This is big deal.

4. I had my self checked by a doctor after more than a year. yeah, the executive kind since i felt a small pain on my chest a month ago. Maybe it's my heart breaking and my ego spattered out. 
And the pap smear, my gahd, para silang mga Stark, Winter is coming ang motto. Imagine cold steel up on your little lady down there and you hear the turnilyo or something creaking it open... and voila the cervix says hello to the world! Walang nagawa si Hodor sa pag hold the door ng aking pagkababae! Ayun, pinasok na tayo ng mga malalamig na white walkers! Saka umalis ng wala lang.

But on the bright sunny side, a guy doctor checked on my boobs, a handsome guy doctor at that. Hahaha. Bright side talaga! I love it. But i looked and acted serious as in librarian serious so as to hide my uneasiness and kilig (pota) when he begins to go over my hills. Ah, the hills are alive!!! Julie Andrews pasok!

5 My girl M is turning 8 and she looks better than ever, even if she has the wee bit remaining cancer cells she has to kick out of her. She's glorious. And that's a bigger deal.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts