Today in Hooray

Nothing biggie manay. I'm grinding on a Sunday. First few sequences of a TV script gets me really stumped that's why I'm stomping here in the meantime.

What's today in hooray?

I slept around 3am and woke up at around 9:30am. Nice 6 hours of sleep though a bit short to 8. At my age, especially when I have to write, i really need 8 hours to get my brain oiled up and about.

I did around 60 crunches in 3 different styles. Core and cuts for me. And some 25 jumping jacks to get my blood pumping. Not really good because it's a supot lazy kind of work out but hey not too bad either for some pagpag sa katawan. It will get better.

 And the best hooray is Starbucks giving me the correct spelling of my nickname. It's a big deal since I will be here until my eyes give out so I'm glad they got it right.

 

It's always with a G and not a J. I hate the letter J as the initial letter on my name but i love it on the words jelly, jade, juice and jargon. I abhor it when the J comes with an H right after.  Jheng? Jheng talaga? In Starbucks? They do that and it really gets me.  Anyway, enough with the hanash and back to work. I hope your days will have simple hoorays like these.




Comments

Popular Posts