The Last 6 months




Oh dear. Last thing i plopped something here was June. Halfway to the year. And now, the tail end is looming. A lot has happened. Most are tiring yet good.  I think one of the biggest is that i get to write a film. Not as glowing but hey, it was out there. Someone must have liked it, somehow.  I would really like to do some more but TV work is almost always there and acting like up a stuck up wife. Film is my mistress and theatre could be the one that got away, if i would have to personify them.

Another exciting thing is that i had a teeny bit of a crush, as in someone whom you can dedicate that extra swipe of lipstick to. I've never had one in a long time. Gives me jitters at times and makes me smile as i type this away. That's all there is to it.  



My thirst for beach days have been met by a quick trip to Boracay. The sand is still powdery white and the afternoon horizons are still immaculate. The holidays won't be sunny for me as i will be doing work till New Year. I am ok with it. I have to grind since i have some travel plans for next year. I missed New York a lot and i want to make it happen.

Things are still the same in the front. I told a good friend that i feel my heart has been ripped out of me and it's hanging out there on a twig. I don't know why i said that but when i close my eyes those are the images that stay with me.  Like i am out there, moon bathing and waiting for something or someone.    I am glad i have said it and not sound too poetic or weird.  Sometimes it's good to talk poetic about things, to sing and imagine scenarios.  I feel like a new blood has pumped into me, it goes in and out but at least something flowed. I am glad for people like them and i am lucky they are still within my radar.

I hope the tailend of the year gives you something to gush about and remember with fondness.


Comments

Popular Posts