Vack with a V

I just came from a whirlwind vakasyon with the kiddos. And now i just finished writing my revisions for our epic show. I am so tired. The nightcap massage didn't quite help to settle my body in sleep mode because i am here blogging and checking out OMG's what were they thinking photos. haha.  I will do the necessary blogging of the trip we made with the kids, if i feel like it. Boracay is nothing new except to my kids. And what's new is that i didn't even bother touching my laptop while i was there! Such a feat!

Though there are other things to spill about like how i am currently rolling into deep with my 80 peso book-- Isabel Allende's Of Love and Shadows. The title is like an afternoon soap no?  Sa Pag-ibig at mga Anino... sweeping! I'm already on chapter 2 and i am beginning to marinate myself into it unlike the first few chapters which had me reading it on and off for like 6 months or more. I read it slumping on artificial grass on a children's playground while waiting for a favorite resto to open shop. I was hungry for good food and lucky me, i was fed with a good book first before i devoured actual food. Mind over gullet sort of thing so the hungry pangs went away.

A trip with good friends is also brewing in between texts with Lady Bumper in time for her birthday. La Union, again, is the destination. I might not bring the kids because the thundering waves might be too much for them and might be a cause for trauma. They've been on 2 beaches on a windy rainy day and they're horrified with it! A third installment might get them to curse me for taking them to another beach particularly that of the San Juan beach of La Union. Also, if you're a parent, it's a heave of relief as well since road tripping with 2 toddlers who are below the age of 5 for more than 5 hours is a test of patience---believe me. Ah such cuties but they're cute little devils who can make a demonyo out of you.  And I don't want to turn away my friends into having kids even if they're gay. Hehe. Good thing nang umulan ng pasensya at timpi sa Sauyo, nakapagdala ako ng batya. M and O crying and shouting on the airplane makes me want to spontaneously combust or jump off the airplane. Exag yes pero it's a mental image but i love those kids. Just me saying that there are haywire times like those.

So now, i'm hungry at 2am.
Must get off here before i head to our cockroach friendly ref for some grub. 
Our ref invites small ipis occasionally.
The crawling ones with stripes and not the ones that fly ha.
But still, punyeta, ipis pa rin sila.
At naroon sila sa ref namin. Paminsan. 

Comments

Popular Posts