Stuff on the phone

I have a phone that has a camera. Surprise! It's not the latest one and i never bought a phone for myself ever since cellphones became a must in every person's life. My first phone i had was a Bosch orange phone that i got from my mother. I used it in college though i have to admit i felt quite ashamed of it since everyone was into Nokia already and i had a phone na tatak pa ng bulldozer at forklift. Not cool. Then Moodrah got me a 3210 na nasama sa mga kinuha sa akin sa unang experience ko ng panghoholdap--college din yun. Moodrah gave me another hand me down phone na colored na this time until someone gifted me to which crushed into pieces after 2 years. My current phone is a gift from R. It's a Nokia Expressmusic. I like it since i don't have an ipod. I'm not into this Blackberry and the Iphone since i like to keep it simple. Heck, i don't even know how to send an MMS message thru my phone. Ayoko ma-stress habang nagtetext. Ayoko na ring mag-isip pa.

So dahil may camera siya, here are some stuff na kinunan ko in its 2 megapixel capacity. Hindi ko kinahiligang picturan ang sarili ko sa phone. Kadalasan pagkain at mga pic ng anak ko ang laman niya.


 1. Meat spaghetti from Shakey's Pizza. My all time comfort spaghetti food. Pinalitan na niya ang Jollibee spaghetti sa buhay ko. Meaty and with a hint of basil tomato. Very filling. This takes me back to my days of youth and innocence picking out  hard bayabas as i would gallivant around our village because my yaya made our home her motel with her boyfriend. Kwentong yaya iyan. Good food does take us somewhere beyond the restaurant.


2. Hapadog. American hotdog meets Japanese ek-ek. I devoured this with wasabi mayo at di kinaya ng ilong ko ang wasabi. Masarap siya as in ngunit hinay hinay lang sa wasabi mayo kasi sasapakin ka niya sa loob ng ilong mo. Got this in SM North. Madaming iba pang flavors na jap inspired.



3. A thought from REAL Coffee in Boracay. I was waiting for my Calamansi muffins and this caught my eye. And ain't it true? Somethings are indeed better rich and not in the money kind of way... but pwede na rin na in a money kind of way. hahaha. 




4. Happy Lemon. Another happy place kaso dinadayo ko pa ito sa Greenhills! Hagard di ba? Pero so worth it. Ito ang paborito kong tsaa place and hands down ako sa Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese nila pati sa Green Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese. Kaloka lang ang pila pag linggo, parang pila ng lotto. Yamot factor lang.





5. Those are my legs as they lie watiting for the Nail Loft people to undo them. I love Nail Loft. Omar introduced me to this mani-pedi place with all the other sidings of a pamper me effect. The complimentary tea, the eye mask, the chic ambiance na hindi over the top screaming pink, the massage and the nail polish choices. They have Chanel brand in the T. Morato branch which i think are the nicest ones in terms of color.



6. My little miss Musa. She's three years old here and every inch looking like a little lady waiting for her macaroons and tea to be served. I so love this pic.Very prim and proper with her polka dot dress, her toe cap denim flats and that dusky exterior. 

Comments

Popular Posts