this holiday musing

I think it's 10 days til Christmas. I'm not feeling it yet. Probably because i haven't attended any Christmas party yet. (well, i did attend this 1 reunion party event but i can't count it as a christmas keme you know) Yeah, i know, napakababaw na rason for feeling the christmas spirit. It's just now that i bought extra lights for the added feel. Sometimes this holiday feeling can be so binding and a bit empty. There's this feeling that you want to feel something but you just can't seem to feel it in your bones... Anyways, I live on an address with a booming parol business-- and the moment they set it up it means you know it is the start of the season.


It looks festive. So happy and gay sometimes it brings up the contrast of it... don't mind me.
Speaking of Christmas, Cheungsam gave me my first official gift this season. 2 vintage style notebooks that i absolutely adore to bits. I think i don't want to write on them. I have a lot of notebooks which i don't even use but i just like to look at.



Honestly, di naman ako mahirap regaluhan. I like getting stuff that i can use and i like giving stuff that i like. Sometimes i end up not giving it because i like them too much. Meron bang nagregalo sa akin na di ko masyado bet? Well, aaminin ko meron so dedma na sa 'the thought that counts' kasi obvious naman na walang thought yun dahil parang makapagbigay na lang. haha.

May nagbigay sa akin noon ng alarm clock na Winnie the Pooh--- i mean seriously? Winnie the Pooh alarm clock?! Buti na lang hindi Teletubbies kundi ihahagis ko yun. At nalaman ko na lahat pala sa team namin yun din ang binigay-- Winnie the Pooh alarm clock. I have nothing against Winnie the Pooh but at my age and him knowing my interests....you see it's synonymous to giving picture frames and scented candles (which i think i would like more). Whatever happened to doing a little research or small background check on the person you will give to? Or thinking maybe magugustuhan niya ito or magagamit niya ito when he/she gets it. Bad na kung bad pero di ko talaga bet yung Winnie the Pooh na alarm clock na yun.  Mas gusto ko pa yung LED na de-pump na flashlight at mouse pad na niregalo sa akin, i even found it touching for a big boss to give me a Christmas card.

On a less hagard note, i would like to share some things that i enjoy. I found this thing on a friends blog that you list 15 things that you enjoy and other stuff. So here are mine.

15 things i enjoy:

1. I enjoy playing tennis and hearing the soft whack of the tennis ball when it hits the racket.

2. I enjoy travelling with open minded people.

3. I enjoy watching movies and experiencing the movie house.

4. I enjoy driving at 11pm and singing loudly inside my car.

5. I enjoy trying on clothes and shoes.

6. I enjoy daydreaming and fantasizing of certain scenes complete with lines and reaction.

7. I enjoy eating slowly in the company of good friends.

8. I enjoy walking while singing.

9. I enjoy playing silly games with friends.

10. I enjoy writing letters to friends abroad.

Well, yan muna.

Comments

Popular Posts