january rush

So i'm busy. This month is where all the dam broke that was held for the past two months--that was december and november. Still strapped here in my seat facing my 5 year old beaten down laptop. Can you believe that i had this laptop for a pricey 60K when i was still broke? I had it on my mudra's credit card. We bought it together in SM North, so she traveled from the far north of Bulacan just to have her card swiped.  And then i told myself how can i pay 60k in a year when i had like 10K/month of sweldo? haha. So raket here.. raket there. Anyway, thats the side story of the laptop, the real story here is that i'm busy writing that. Me and this laptop is having an illicit affair, affair with words, affair with facebook and twitter, and affair with online shopping sites and some home sites which really distract me a lot from my work. And the wifi too.  And is absolutely splitting time with the kids--just me sayin.

And since i get to bang the keys and stare out in the small open, i get to daydream. I suddenly wanted to be a sewer, to make my own clothes--dresses in particular, well, shirt dresses to be more specific. I looked up on pattern making courses and i just checked, i didn't even lift a finger to call the place. And then i had this sudden urge to want to buy Japanese washi tapes, those cutesy scotch tapes but still i didn't do anything, even to google where to buy them. or maybe i expected it to just drop in front of me. hey, i am daydreaming anyway.

Then last night i had 9 hours of sleep. My God, it felt so good even if i just plopped down without washing or even brushing my teeth, i was planning to sleep for 4 hours just so i can start really early doing my writing work but lo, not possible since i was glued and i was tired starting from my head-- and i thought, is this the first sign of eye ageing? Should i get glasses already? They don't suit me so i have conditioned my eyes not to fail me. Then i stare at my pores and wonder how come i still see them when i use pore minimizing effects? But my skin is better really and that's what i have always wanted in life, next to travelling the world. haha.

Oh we have a new dog. and i can't think of a name for him, i wanted to call him Niggah, kasi black siya pero offensive. And then i was dumbfounded, i can't think of a freakin name for a black dog. Hay, now i dream of going to the beach. I hope i get a short break. I want to play tennis again or run because i read in some article on Yahoo that women are most hot when they're 31 years old. I want to conform to that blah since i'm turning 31 this year. I have to be hot, so i'm thinking of getting soft set curls. I hope to do it before i do a gazillion stuff. But first, must write and then watch Zero Dark Thirty. #  So what's on your head? is it on a rush?

Comments

Popular Posts