stuff today

I love earrings. And I love them more when they are one of a kind and on sale. and voila! I found this on the reduction sale of Promod. This store is fast becoming my favorite, mahal nga lang.


 
 
I believe a real sale is more than half it's price. No not a 70% off. But 83% off. I like the fact that they still consider the butal 3%, maka baba lang sa presyo. So there.  I can't go to malls when I'm on a cool off period from writing. I indulge and feel the need to buy. I hate it. Not really healthy. But yesterday was a feat since this is what I only wanted to buy... and a really nice cheap scarf also from the same store. Ang lamig kasi. Lekat, sisihin talaga sa aircon. 
 
And somehow, I wish to see more accessible parks around QC to lessen consumerism for the weary heads like moi. Like the ones in NY specifically Bryant Park. I miss New York! Kainis! Sad that the Manila Seedling bank area along Q. Ave would be turned into another mall. I've been there some years back and the place was a fresh warp away from the Metro. Big trees with imposing red and yellow flowers...  Oh well, back to the grind my dear. 
 


Comments

Popular Posts