Beaching in October

Goodmorning my dear. I've been wanting to write and plop down everything here but I've developed a temporary hate relationship with my laptop or anything that assaults my eyes with too much brightness.  In short, napurga ako noong Setyembre. The last thing I need is another blank white thing on my face--- it's almost like a math question. Nagtatapos kasi kami ng soap opera at gustong gusto na ng katawan kong matunaw sa piling ng kama, ng buhangin at ng dagat. Napagod ako. Pumayat. Buti na lang it was all worth it. 

Nung natapos ang Mrs. Real naka-bongga naman ako kahit papano. I felt what it is to be fun again in it's purest sense. Good thing my immediate boss took us to Boracay.  I was quite worried the sun won't come out since most of the ber months this year had frequent typhoons and monsoon rains. Thank God for the heat and the sun on a beach day.





Boracay has always been a good idea except for the peak seasons when it almost feels like Baclaran on a Wednesday. I can be anti social at times when it comes to de-stressing and small pet peeves among humans are in full bloom when there are too many of them haha. Some still bring the metro attitude to paradise, like foul language with boisterous empty banter that drowns out the serene calm of the beach waves, un-beach music blasting from that damn mini-speaker. Also, full commitment to project looking fiercely hot while taking selfies every single minute. Pun-ye-ta. I'm not a full blast beach grinch but please, goodness, leave the trash in Manila. Anway, I can't stop people so I don't go to Boracay during it's flocked months. 

And so I heave a sigh of relief when I discovered the Diniwid beach area, way past Station 1, where there is less noise and more of the so called easy beach life. It is still part of the famed white beach of Boracay but it has this secret place feel to it.


Diniwid Beach
The inns and some of the places to stay are perched on top of rock mountains that give you the best view of the sea. 


After a week, i took another beach trip this time with the family to another Boracay-feel beach of the North---Potipot Island in Zambales. Fine creamy sand with low lying trees that give  better shade than a beach umbrella. Yes, this is a good life. I loved the whole rustic feel and i am loving it more since it was almost deserted.




My usual thing of prayer is that i lie back floating and thanking God to be given that moment of bliss while living in a nice tropical country with good beaches. It makes up for all the shit in the city.


***
 And now back to my regular programming here. I'm about to start again another thing. I hope it'll do wonders again. Wish me luck and push.

Comments

Popular Posts