Stuff in numbers

Well well, it' suddenly October. Ha! And i still haven't ruled the world. Getting there and getting by.
Allow me some beautiful distractions along the way.

1. M is on her last chemo phase. Kalbo pa din siya pero she doesn't mind. She plays Rapunzel from time to time as if to channel her longing for that hair. But she has this energy and zeal about her. She's no sick looking kid I tell ya. It's all good and I am thankful for it. For the most part, wala na yung sudden bursts of Nora Aunor moments and wistful glassy eyed looks. Ma-drama ako paminsan, wala eh, praktis praktis ng aktingan at my own shit.

2. Doing a headwriting thing lately so I am busy almost every week. But I am learning new things especially if the show is a bit out of the norm and uncomfortable. A few back aches, face palms, tulaley moments and zit infestation will come my way but the surge of emotions does not go as high as before. Natuto ko nang i-park ang ego ko sa isang mapunong lugar kung saan di ko sila masyado mapagkikita. When confronted, i bend, so i won't break. I am no bamboo, I can't do it gracefully at times but I am learning. Hehe.

3. So this thing with Heneral Luna. So good. I have always been firm on my stand of moving up this god forsaken country at whatever thing is at hand. And seeing this film, gave me a little pat on the back and some pangs of heart break. Hindi pa tapos ang laban. I've been asked by this--- bayan o sarili? I've always been for the good of everyone especially my country, but i am selfish at times. So i guess, bayan has the bigger chunk in the pie. And yes, I'm doing this while watching Aldub till I am entertained.

4. I am trying to be minimalist and essentialist at the same time. Medyo paandar no? New age kind of shit? It's thrift and importance na binuhusan ng lemon infused water et voila-- minimalist and essentialist na siya.  Gusto ko siya mag-last at manuot sa kalamnan ko hanggang sa mamaho ako sa kanya, hahaha.  Gusto ko siya gawing lifestyle pa-unti-unti pero wala pa 'ko at its highest potential. I want to be minimal in ways na I don't have to always buy stuff and essentialist in a way, that the things I buy, do or keep, would be very essential and important to me so I won't get distracted by non-essentials. Essence is key. Pero wala pa sa 'kin ang susi.

Kaya minimalist check tayo. Bumili ako ng tatlong Orly na nail polish woth 1K agad. Fail sa minimalism. Pero Orly sila and your nails can never go wrong with Orly. Matibay, di madali magbakbak and the three shades i bought are what I will be using for life! Haha. Essentialism? Check. Matinding push and pull pala ito.

I'm praying for productive and non productive days the rest of the year. I'm praying for good health and will power for the people around me especially my Ninang and my daughter. I'm praying for my friend who wants to change her job to change her life. I'm praying that things and events will be essential and simple. I am sounding like a friggin life guru but it doesn't hurt. Ang bilis ng buhay eh, gusto ko mag slow down, mag bikini at mag pilsen sa beach.

Comments

Popular Posts