Two


I am in awe of your joy. I don’t want to spoil it with qualms and personal inconveniences. Your life will always be yours, stir it to a path where you will find yourself alive, afraid, challenged and at peace. You belong to no one not even to me, where once upon a time, my body provided you with all of my  life. You belong to no one and no one belongs to you. There are places to go. Find your own home. Find your person. And if that day when the ebb brings a different wind, adjust. Never hold people with consequences and emotional baggages. Never let them die while they are still breathing. Just let them be. Because we are souls confined in moving bodies. Let people move and let them live because dying looks comfortable when the chains are wrapped in gold and paper.

Comments

Popular Posts