Catching up

Whew. Today felt like the best day. I really didn't do anything great or extraordinary. Just that i had time. It is of the essence. I had fun times with the bilogs. I cannot just get them to behave like little tarsiers perched on a tree. They always run around. I guess its normal for toddlers to do that and i enjoy seeing them run around.
Oh and i had 12 hour sleep with nothing to think about the following day except maybe my pimples. I grew large pimples overnight especially during the past three or 4 weeks of being locked up in my solitary dramatic world in full Manila heat. It can get lonely, sweaty and umm... pimply---writing of course.

And so because of time, i caught up with friends and celebrated my big marked 3 just a month after the birthday. What a loser. I bought a nice dress with my puson protruding and you know what, i felt not a bit of insecurity because hell, my pimples are more of my concern than my puson. Pwedeng isa-isa lang ng image issues? hahaha. May issue talaga ako sa pimples ko kasi deep rooted siya since my adolescent years. ya know the angsty years. The puson is so now for me to worry about it but the acne...my gad. You won't hear the end of it from me but for now, end of pimple discussion. Period.

So i have this habit of looking up and looking at nice things or whatever. I just like to be in awe of stuff when i look up. so here's one in Edsa Shangrila Hotel.


Its a chandelier. I love it---the burst and how organized it is. I sort of felt like that is me. Like i'm trying to burst but i'm still in a box like in the picture. Whatever that means. In the meantime, i have to park myself and try to write some more. maybe tomorrow.




   

Comments

Popular Posts