What's on my neck?

Lately nahihilig ako magsuot ng neck piece. Medyo iwas muna ako magsuot ng earrings dahil it draws attention to my face. Eh may love-hate relationship ako sa fez ko at obviously the past month ay nasa hate stage kami. Dami ko kasing basura sa mukha ngayon, ya know. Hay. Kaya nagsusuot na lang ako ng necklace. Nakakabuhay ng aura at nakakadagdag ng oomph sa plain outfit. So ito ang ilan sa mga pumulupot sa leeg ko.

 
 2 statement neck pieces on a plain nude dress. The one with a giant flower pendant was a pasalubong gift from Thailand given by Cheungsam. The other is bought on sale sa Promod. I wore this on the night of my birthday on the way to a quick birthday dinner with my brothers and their better halves. I just wanted to wear something special and eye catching. I really looked haggard that day since i just finished writing.


The silver spiky one worn against a polka-dotted blouse. I had this on during the pitching day. Fierce no? Adds a subtle edginess to the cutesy blouse with pink dots. I think i bought this in the Ramp Crossings.

 This green thing i bought in Forever 21. I wore this on another birthday celeb with good friends. and I also wore it the following day during the screenwriting class. I love it. Very classy.


This is a nice gold and snakeskin print neck piece which i bought in Genevieve Gozum for only 175 pesos. What a steal! I actually wore it while doing the grocery along with the watch and the earrings.


This is a coral bead semi-long necklace with gold chain bought in Forever 21. It really looks nice and bright. I wore this on Mother's day against a basic gray loose shirt.



Comments

Popular Posts