Whew... i'm still here.

September na pala. August breezed in at isang haching lang ay ber months na. I was out and about the whole of August and where to? To the US of A. Sa Amerika, land of milk and honey. I feel blessed that I am able to afford this kind of trip. Paminsan talaga pag naniwala ka, mangyayari at mangyayari talaga.

But honestly, I am not fond of America. For me, it's not the top of mind destination if I would be out on vacation. Europe would be first and somewhere exotic like Kenya? South Africa and Brazil. Close to home would also be Japan and Cambodia. But the US? Nah, not on my list. But surprise, surprise! I was there for three whole weeks and I enjoyed it. It was a real vacation since I felt no inclination to open my laptop even if I lugged it with me---thank God!! But first, how do I start making kwento of that BIG trip? It's a newbie chronicle! I'm just checking photos and I will be up with it. Best parts for me would be San Francisco and the cliché New York!

For now, ciao. Tamad pa 'ko. Hehe.

Comments

Popular Posts