feelin frusty

its one of those nights. some emo moment taking over me that makes me quietly dramatic. i just finished writing this scene in one of our drama scripts. how do i lead their lovemaking more potent and unforgettable in a masa but hitting kind of way. and then im finished but still it is clinging on to my sleeve. perhaps i was kilig and convinced. and then i remembered the song from the lakehouse movie sung by paul mcartney aptly titled this never happened before. that song bites me in a misty watered memory. i want something to happen that never happened before. whatever it is it will be sweet and painful. some comfort. some peace that somewhere things will find its way even if its not the way it should be. ah serendipity. don't be too elusive.

for now, i find comfort in my dirty sofa, sloughing off some dead skin cells and whiteheads off my darn skin. looking past the cockroach and just thinking of having my hair curled and my next meet with the tennis balls. at peace with my strangeness and i guess this stranger in the night that keeps me up, let's call him frustration. frustrated and inspiration.

Comments

Popular Posts