Hiram na Puso

Just got back from a press conference of our new show. We were asked to wear something red. I don't have reds except for 2 dresses that i hardly wear and which i bought for purposes of that. I'm excited for this show because:

1. It's an all out female drama with lots of heart wrenching situations. Yeah, i'm a sucker for drama.

2. No such kontrabida bound to make someone's life a living hell just bad situations lingering on good people. Unconventional yet traditional story for TV. I think moodrah will watch this.

3. Headed by one of my constant fave head writers whom i have learned a lot and will learn from more. From Jillian to Amaya and now Hiram na Puso.

4. An acting force via Gina Alajar and Ayen Laurel. I just love good acting and when they do it better than expected, you push yourself more to become a better writer.  I cringe and i feel so bad about bad acting... ugh. It's like bad tinola and bad aircon buses on a runny nose day. They just suck!

small snips of the poster.

 

Comments

Popular Posts