Flower Girl Mama

It was a nice garden wedding with the cool Tagaytay wind.




 But i couldn't feel it since i was so anxious with M and her small stint as a flower girl. I was so stressed that day because of her and it also didn't help that my tight spanx took my breaths in little ways. and the pumps are slowly killing me. Wrong decision to wear pumps on a garden wedding, i kept puncturing the poor bermuda with the heels.

So back to M. She didn't want to wear a head dress. She just likes it basic and magulo. I coerced the girl into thinking she can get a swipe of liptsick if she agrees to wear just the headband. She got the lippy but still wouldn't let a fly on her hair. So I had to really talk to her like an adult. I coerced her in a nice motherly threatening way. hahaha. She obliged. She didn't want the flower wreath i bought for her. She just wanted this big yellow flower on her head. and another swipe of 'likstick' as she calls it. Err no.

  
The other flower girl had this nice hat with net as head dress so me the mudra na ayaw magpatalo, pinasuot ko siya ng pearl necklace. Pandagdag lang sa aura. Good thing M wanted it too.


 M was a sight to behold. Her skin color really stood out because of the royal yellow dress. I'm glad she didn't have a hard time walking on the aisle. I was just so relieved kasi kabado talaga ako na baka bigla na lang siyang mabad trip at mag-walk out sa paghihintay niya ng turn to walk. Patience talaga is not a favorite virtue in the family. Good thing there was dancing at the end of the whole lovely thing.
And so she danced like hell with the mudra.



 

Comments

Popular Posts