Some small mishaps a day before i turn 30

nyahahaha.
not a nega post but i don't want to be all flowers and summer.
coz yeah. shit happens. hopefully not on the birthday. so that's nice no?

  • so i'm still awake at past 2am. i've been on this routine for the past 3 days now because of work.  I can choose to wake up early like the rest of the world and do my thing but my gad the sun. the sun is such an ass. and my workplace isn't airconditioned and i need my mind in condition. the heat is killing my neurons or should i say they make my muscles lazy? excuses. excuses. im not an energizer bunny but the deadline is an adrenalin shot straight in my eye.

  •  so i got 3 fucking pimples on my chin. the other looks like a small volcano that just went haywire. as i touch it near my area of disaster, i can feel another mound of pimple inching its way into the world. making its presence felt in this ungodly hour. so yeah, it might be because i'm on zombie mode or maybe the genes. or i'm dirty. and you know what? i have the same issue ten years ago as i do now. so i guess they will still hunt me til my menopausal age. please don't let them come out when im on the coffin. i still want to look beautiful or else i'll have myself cremated.

  • so i still have chipped nails on my toes. thats a month old of chanel's black pearl pigment in its bastardized form. i can't even get myself to grab a cotton and an acetone to wipe them off. ugh. so tamad and would rather spend the energy on sleep and playing bejeweled.

  •  speaking of that blasted game. i can't get myself to hit the 500 thousand mark. why? why?! its a game for elementary kids in their lunchboxes and i'm pushing 30!!

  • so i'm stressed out that i'll be writing on that day. hay. not complaining though because i get paid for it. but i am going to complain because its my birthday!what can i do? i'm just a slave.

  • cancelling dinner with friends because of things that needs to be finished. did i say that i was a slave? heehee

  • not going to the farewell videoke sesh with the tweenhearts team. i used to write for that show.

  •  then sliding on the suyod on my hair and seeing ONE piece of kuto. GREAT!

  • staying on the beach last week with little SPF and realizing i did not get a tan. furck! instead nawalan pako ng favorite kong tsinelas. another furck! and yeah this pimple. furck! furck! furck!

  • and the failure of North Korea's rocket launch. haha. i find it really amusing. it was hyped and then it failed. on a friday the 13th. not really a mishap for me but hey, i just find it interesting. 

 But i am looking forward to things like:

1. getting my NARS orgasm multiple stick blush from my friend wella.
2. swiping on my new Revlon liptsick everyday.
3. hilot from my favorite masseuse
4. reading a thumb thick summer issue of Instyle magazine with Sofia Vergara on the cover.
5. attending videoke sesh with the AA people
6. red wine and foodie night with college friends
7. getting a grand vacay in June
8. camping on a beach trip
9. buying nice flowers
10. a film writing workshop from one of my cool film writer idols.
11. attending a homeowners meeting and putting my nose on the alleged 'corruption' issues
12. and making Musa sing me a birthday song in full volume

Comments

Popular Posts