Regular Programming

So from tonight til hopefully before the weekend this is going to be me, like my mug.


The mug was a gift from one of our artists on a drama soap. Well i don't really look like that in person. I don't wear black 3/4 sleeves especially with the sweltering heat and thank God my eyes are still ok. My posture is like that but i'm working on it. I have a window beside me just like in the picture but not a wall to face with. I would find it hard to write with a view like that-- a white wall. It's a blocking closed view. I wish i had a nice view like a mountain range or some greens or flowers.  But my view from my seat is like this.

Thats a door and a sofa. I don't have an office but i would love to. The view is ok because its 'open'. I just need some visual space. In the morning my kids stay there and watch cartoons and draw and sometimes fight over silly stuff. It still is a nice, cute and quite distracting view. I haven't tried writing in a coffee shop with a deadline to beat, i don't know if i can do that. But i did write on a bar table with a bar stool as seat in Boracay, i stayed up til 5am the following day, good thing the outcome was nice as per my boss but I don't want to do that again. Ugh, Boracay yun eh.

Writing at home has its perks but sometimes the kids are way too distracting. I have adapted. I don't mind the occasional shrieks but sometimes O can be really hard on me. He is a baby after all. I took this one while he was on one of his tantrums and just wanted to make gulo.


Yes, he lies on the floor with matching thumping and crying. But that is not an excuse not to deliver. So sometimes i work in the wee hours when all else are asleep and my only companion is a lone brave cockroach flying about. I'm ok with that, huwag lang siya dadapo sa akin. Tea keeps me up. It's my new coffee.

At the end of every labada or when taking a break comes a nice hug from my little girl. I can't get that at Starbucks so home it is for me.

Comments

Popular Posts