juggle and hive



I am in a middle of a daze with work. Things are juggled slowly yet the pace is quick. My back aches and I am growing roots again on my chair though I have upped the ante on sitting by way of purchasing a Backjoy; some form of a chair paraphernalia that is meant to make your spine arch naturally and un-slouch.

It helps I think but the effects are felt on my skin rather than my butt as I have grown unsightly allergies on my legs.  It must be the rubber sticking on my skin. The red streaks on my cellulited back legs look like a jellyfish has stung me. Like I had been to the sea, like I had a vacation but not really. saklap, may ebidensiya ng lamyerda pero in truth wala talaga.  But we have to do things, manay. We just have to because ya know... we gotta live and adult up. 

When you're in a hive for more than a month, life really passes you by pero ginusto mo yan sabi nga nila.  Most of the time you reward yourself through online shopping, not healthy though, but still a reward is needed. It gives me little fist pumps to push through with it, to wing it inspite of the odds. I have bought online a new pair of earrings and a new lipstick which I am using right now even though I am just at home grinding like hell at 3am.

Yes, I wear make up and dangling earrings just for the heck of it and because I bought it. Because it is nice to see yourself with pigmented lips as the first crack of the sun greets you not with a good morning but with a goodnight. And  I even take selfies to see how my pores are enlarged after writing till the morning. The nicely colored lips are a distraction from all that haggardness. It says, i did labada with a full nice lip kaya dedma na sa pores and excess baggage sa mata. Too bad I have to take it off at 6am while all else are putting it on for the world to see.


Looking forward to enjoying the fruits of this daze and hopefully it subsides so i can just read a damn book and sleep but for now the heat is burning up and there are things to do.

Comments

Popular Posts