Saturday

How was your weekend? I would have loved a lazy Saturday kind; strolling around UP Diliman or reading the latest issue of Frankie magazine but that is not how my Saturday is.  Instead, I am faced on my laptop.



I have stuff to keep me company, like this cheap 35 peso cake from some bazaar. It' bazzar season again in Manila since it's less than a hundred days to Christmas. We keep count and how can you not when at the end of a news program there is a countdown to it.

And this addictive Honey butter Almonds from South Korea (thanks Paulie). One of the best things i discovered in Korea apart from Innisfree products. And of course, Starbucks to keep my eyelids up.

I intend to post stuff about my Saturday on how busy, lazy or boring it is. I want my Saturdays nice and chill even if I am winging it but what can be more chill than doing nothing. I'll get to that.

But here is my dreamy kind of Saturday. Me under a cherry blossom tree in Japan with my kids. I would have lied down and stare at a flurry of soft pinks as they run around.

.



Or just among greens watching them play.



Pinks and greens make up the colors of my ideal Saturday. What's your kind of Saturday?




Comments

Popular Posts