Mood



Have you felt this? It is nagging in me yet I don't want to confront it but I feel it and my senses are going there no matter how much I wanted to veer away from it. I feel sad because I can't connect like before and that it feels like a chore on both ends. It doesn't come naturally. And things like these should spring out from you like blood from a vein.

Time has always been the best test for these things and yet time has faded them somehow. Nothing happened much but then that is it, nothing is happening even when your skins are together. even in silence. even in curves of laughter. There is a lot but nothing much is there and somehow those who are not there would bring forth a lot.

But I feel quite relieved to address it because it is valid. Some people just don't see eye to eye and heart to heart anymore. I am happy and sad yet life is that way because people change and it is good.  Am I being an ass? Did I do this to myself?  I guess so because I have changed as well. And now I feel this gap widening even more yet still I am glad it was there. I could be the one feeling this really which doesn't make things better. But yeah, it could be better because it is natural?

These things don't need much confrontation.  It is like a bright sunny day who fades into oranges and purples then goes into the night to be one with the stars; out there twinkling, beautiful yet dead.

Comments

Popular Posts